The role of SORAP
Since its creation in 1982, SORAP (Syndicat National des Organisateurs et Réalisateurs d’Actions Promotionnelles et Commerciales) has brought together the main service providers in sales and field marketing. SORAP members are involved in three main activities: sales activities, the supply of sales personnel, and space management/merchandising, as well as all operations that require the mobilisation of high-performance sales and marketing teams.
SORAP represents the interests of its members and promotes the profession in a number of ways:
- Defending the interests of the profession and of its members vis-à-vis public authorities and distributors
- Active participation in the social dialogue of service providers in the tertiary sector
- Communication with a large target audience of clients
- Efforts to promote the know-how of its members
- The expansion of compliance audits, measures of best social practices
As a result of its collegiate approach and the sharing of experiences, SORAP can provide its members with real support in the course of their operations.
Compliance with social rules and ethics, professional expertise, certification procedures, the promotion of activities, etc., all of which are areas of analysis that drive the operations of SORAP.